BizLand Fact Sheet
BizLand, is a leading provider of online resources for small businesses and a leading vendor of private-labeled Web sites to large enterprises. Serving more than 100,000 small business members, BizLand offers a complete array of Web-based services ranging from Web hosting to e-commerce storefronts to online promotional tools.
BizLand also cultivates a strong small business community through its message boards. BizLand's private label solution, "Powered by BizLand," combines BizLand's considerable small business expertise with the customers' products or services to produce a customized, small business Web Site. Powered by BizLand customers include Union Bank of California and 3Com, Inc.
BizLand's Products and Services
BizLand offers more than 40 Web-based tools and services to help small businesses find new customersonline and offline. BizLand's products and services include:
- Web Hosting Plans: Check out the Charter, Value, and Pro Memberships.
- Free Business Card Web Sites: Free one-page Web site featuring a business description and contact information.
- Domain Name Registration: Discounted domain names and the ability to transfer existing Web addresses.
- E-Commerce Capabilities: a choice of online storefronts and reasonably priced packages that include credit-card processing and merchant accounts.
- Promotional Tools: search engine submissions, professional banner ads, e-mail list manager and more.
- BizLand Community: small business articles and message boards for support and advice.
- Customer Care: a variety of options to receive answers to questions from BizLand's highly regarded, bilingual Member Support Team.
Powered by BizLand: A Private Label Version of BizLand
The Powered by BizLand program allows companies to capitalize on BizLand's small business expertise and still retain their own brand identity. By maintaining its own look and feel, partners offer customers a seamless experience. The small business owner benefits by receiving a much more robust selection of products and services; yet, BizLand's involvement is transparent to the end user. Current partners have also found that it is much faster to customize BizLand's suite of tools and services to their needs than to build these capabilities themselves. BizLand shares both the investment and the reward with its partners.
Partnerships with more than 30 industry leaders provide unmatched pricing and service agreements to BizLand's members. Members can quickly and securely build and promote Web sites, open storefronts, develop catalogs, offer shopping carts, accept credit cards over the Internet and much more.
10 Corporate Drive #300
Burlington, MA 01803